Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire Shop in Vallejo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone knows a reputable tire shop in Vallejo that has experience working on Model Y?

Received a tire warning and found a screw on my tire and it’s completely flat. Hoping they can just patch repair it. Tires only has a couple hundred miles. Will probably need to get it towed there but want to make sure they lifted a Y before.
AFE24CEA-053B-4203-AAF9-7DE9FAF1C3CF.jpeg

I'd try calling Wheel Works on Sonoma Blvd. I don't know if they hve done anything with a Y but I took my 3 there and they pulled a screw out of my tire and patched it up; no damage done. I wanted my ex-favorite tire shop B&G (they have great deals on US-made Cooper tires) to do the job, but I was told on the phone, 'We won't touch a Tesla'. Some tire shop....!
Glad to meet another Vallejo Tesla owner.

radio

Last edited:
I'd try calling Wheel Works on Sonoma Blvd. I don't know if they hve done anything with a Y but I took my 3 there and they pulled a screw out of my tire and patched it up; no damage done. I wanted my ex-favorite tire shop B&G (they have great deals on US-made Cooper tires) to do the job, but I was told on the phone, 'We won't touch a Tesla'. Some tire shop....!

radio

I’ll give them a call in the morning. Thanks!

Anyone knows a reputable tire shop in Vallejo that has experience working on Model Y?

Received a tire warning and found a screw on my tire and it’s completely flat. Hoping they can just patch repair it. Tires only has a couple hundred miles. Will probably need to get it towed there but want to make sure they lifted a Y before.
View attachment 621065

View attachment 621065[/QUO
You could patch it yourself with a tire repair kit.

radio

Forgot to ask, did your tires have the foam strip inside your tires when they patched it up? Heard shop don’t repair those type of tires.

Yes, they are the stock tires. I think I remember him saying that they just dig a little bit out around the hole; it's not a problem.

I called Wheelworks and they told me that they don’t patch Tesla wheels with foams.

So I end up going to Les Schwab down the street. Felipe was very helpful and he said that they worked on a lot of Tesla’s. He was able to repair my tires for $20. They cut the foam around the area that needs to be patched up. I recommend going to them if you live in Vallejo.

Reactions: bmah
I called Wheelworks and they told me that they don’t patch Tesla wheels with foams.

So I end up going to Les Schwab down the street. Felipe was very helpful and he said that they worked on a lot of Tesla’s. He was able to repair my tires for $20. They cut the foam around the area that needs to be patched up. I recommend going to them if you live in Vallejo.
Ah, Excellent! I may have had my wires crossed, sorry about the bum dope! Glad it all worked out!
r