Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire snow chain via amazon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for tire chains that I can get with one day shipping. I had no luck on Amazon after spending more than an hour reading tire chain specs looking for my 255/45 R19 tires. Has anyone bought their chains (or snow socks, if I must) on Amazon - if so, which ones? I found snow socks for 255/30 R19 but have no idea of those would work. ?

When I check Amazon, it shows several (more than ten) chains and traction devices for my 2023 Model Y. Do you have your car defined on the Amazon automotive system? I did not check all the options but it reports 150 choices. I should think that one of the options on the first page would suit/
1707683914773.png

When I check Amazon, it shows several (more than ten) chains and traction devices for my 2023 Model Y. Do you have your car defined on the Amazon automotive system? I did not check all the options but it reports 150 choices. I should think that one of the options on the first page would suit/View attachment 1017451
FYI, I managed to get my MY info into the Amazon system and there are only TWO "chain" options and both of those are a 12 piece zip ties ; not a good solution. The ones in your picture are not for 255/45 R19 wheels/tires.