Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
May 19, 2017
Jason Hughes, wk057 on TMC and Twitter, is a celebrated Tesla hacker known for his highly-modified Model S. The car started as a P85, but Hughes upgraded to a larger battery pack and dubbed the car a “P90++”. Now, after upgrading the battery again, he’s calling the car the “first and only RWD Tesla with a 100...
[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2018/01/12/tmc-member-upgrades-model-s-only-rwd-tesla-with-a-100-kwh-pack/"]READ FULL ARTICLE[/WPURI]

gork

Jan 8, 2018
Amarillo, TX
Given the amount of tinkering Jason has done to his car, I suppose it's not accessible to regular drivers anyway, but is the sensor display on the right side of the dash a standard Tesla diagnostic display or is it something custom?

P100D_Me

Nov 12, 2018
Australia
Given the amount of tinkering Jason has done to his car, I suppose it's not accessible to regular drivers anyway, but is the sensor display on the right side of the dash a standard Tesla diagnostic display or is it something custom?
I saw that and thought please what is the trick to getting that display? I'd suggest it is a service menu.

5StarAdvisor

Mar 7, 2014
Samuels

Attachments

• 8988EF2E-E21A-4A50-A453-B77E9EFA9ACF.jpeg
    8988EF2E-E21A-4A50-A453-B77E9EFA9ACF.jpeg
    353.6 KB · Views: 28

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC