Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC VB forum updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

danny

TMCing Since 2006
Administrator
Aug 15, 2006
California
Referral Code
We are still working on the graphics to make is prettier. Colors should match soon and there will be no more orange. Just the silver/grey, black and red.
There are some changes which you may or may not notice but those I will not get into since they make no difference for most users.
Some I will mention though and these include the following:
1. Media tags that support more video formats then just google and youtube.(See here- http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/site-feedback/816-tmc-now-supports-more-media.html for more info)
2. We modded the forum so that when you enter the forum through a pda such as a blackberry, it recognizes that your on a pda and uses an mobile version of vbulletin. Try it out on your pda and let me know if it doens't work or if you get this mobile format on a normal computer, something that is not meant to happen due to its ability to recognize what medium you are using to access the site.
3. Gallery is fully integrated, please try it and give me feedback and let me know if you have any issues using it.
4. A mod was made to make sure teh forum loads faster and completly or something like that, I was a little confused as to exactly how it works but should make loading better in some way or another.

Other then that theres just some other changes such as looks and some other stuff.
Thanks and let me know how things are going for you on TMC