Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Today I went back in time.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was driving a BMW 760i for 3 days. A HUGE back seat and a good looking car. I am not BMW bashing here, I like BMW's. But for a big car I expected more of a smooth ride. I put the setting on "comfort", on the highway etc..... NOT impressed. The ride is not quiet and I had some shaking at 70 MPH. This was a 2018 ! I rented it only because the small Enterprise location had this or an Escalade available. My wife had wanted to test drive a 328i but after driving this has moved on. The Lexus is up in May and looking at another one

Was driving a BMW 760i for 3 days. A HUGE back seat and a good looking car. I am not BMW bashing here, I like BMW's. But for a big car I expected more of a smooth ride. I put the setting on "comfort", on the highway etc..... NOT impressed. The ride is not quiet and I had some shaking at 70 MPH. This was a 2018 ! I rented it only because the small Enterprise location had this or an Escalade available. My wife had wanted to test drive a 328i but after driving this has moved on. The Lexus is up in May and looking at another one

The B6 Alpina is quiet and comfortable. I've realized BMW's are best enjoyed when driven on the Autobahn. But I'll admit I couldn't wait to drive my Tesla the entire time!

Reactions: electrictorque