Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Today's Roadster Orphan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't be surprised if the reserve is not met.
giphy.gif

Anything unusual here (hahaha) ?

• Funny
Reactions: henderrj
Anything unusual here (hahaha) ?

Yay! I’ve always wanted a “ Four and five-seat configurations” roadster, hahaha.

Total scam! Pictures taken from 3/19 BaT auction listing of vin1403 which sold for 65K.

Single-Family-Owned 2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0-(two owner)

Listing Details
Chassis: 5YJRE1A16A1000512
69k Miles
53-kWh Battery Pack
Twilight Blue Paint
Custom Blue Leather Upholstery
Removable Roof Panel & Soft Top
Aftermarket Pioneer Stereo w/Subwoofer
Backup Camera
220V & 110V Charging Cables

Founders 11 sold for $220k. I think if we had 2021 economic conditions it would have gone a lot higher, but this is still a great result for a low mileage, super rare Founders Edition with a 3.0 pack

The 2010 model (VIN 960) sold for $110k, also a great deal for a low mileage 3.0 pack

Single-Family-Owned 2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0-(two owner)

Listing Details
Chassis: 5YJRE1A16A1000512
69k Miles
53-kWh Battery Pack
Twilight Blue Paint
Custom Blue Leather Upholstery
Removable Roof Panel & Soft Top
Aftermarket Pioneer Stereo w/Subwoofer
Backup Camera
220V & 110V Charging Cables

Sold for $72,920.

Gorgeous Yellow Metallic 2008 Roadster listed by @CM_007

Listing Details
  • Chassis: 5YJRE11B381000230
  • 17k Miles
  • 3-Phase AC-Induction Electric Motor
  • 53-kWh Battery Pack
  • Single-Speed Transmission
  • Brilliant Yellow Metallic Paint
  • Black Leather Upholstery
  • Staggered-Diameter Wheels
  • Body-Color Removable Roof Panel
  • Regenerative Braking System
  • Integrated Rear Spoiler
  • Heated Seats
  • JVC Stereo w/Navigation
  • Blaupunkt Speakers
  • Cruise Control
  • Air Conditioning
  • Clean Carfax Report
  • CAC: 145.44

17k-Mile 2008 Tesla Roadster
DSC_6759-37825-scaled.jpg

Gorgeous Yellow Metallic 2008 Roadster listed by @CM_007

Listing Details

Sold for $117,420
We are prepping the car for its new owner in the Netherlands, where it will be added to his collection of Roadsters. 230 is going to be a perfect home. But when it leaves, my tears will be all over it. I love these cars, and the addiction is somewhat out of hand. More of ours will be coming up for sale; I am paying a small fortune to store these in a heated facility, and others want them too so....

Vin #457 on eBay for BIN @$139,250.00.

1676855692132.jpeg

seller‘s discription:
2008 Tesla Roadster, 39,321 miles from new.
Original Owner, California Car, early production 1st 500 ever made (#457)

Meticulously and lovingly maintained from new by seasoned auto enthusiast\owner. No expense has been spared!!
$118,605 cost in when delivered new in 2010
We have extensive service records and Carfax for this carefully maintained early production example.
Garaged since new
Finished in Very Orange over Dark Grey Interior
Purchased with factory-supplied optional extras including:
Stereo Bundle $3,000.
Paint Armor $1,495
39,321 miles from new at time of offering.

Accompanied by its original hardtop and bag, tool kit, and two keys

Comprehensive service history and Carfax (available upon request); the most recent annual service being carried out in April 2022.
Unveiled in July 2006, Tesla's striking Roadster design represented not only the nascent company's first foray into car production, but also the start of a new chapter in the annals of personal transportation. Based on a lengthened Lotus Elise chassis and featuring a 185 kW three-phase, four-pole AC electric motor, it offered not only sub-four second 0-60 mph performance and a top speed of 125 mph, but also an impressive range of almost 250 miles. Significantly, the Roadster was the first all-electric, serial production car to gain US Highway approval and, in retrospect, is viewed as the genesis of a company which in 2021 produced almost one million cars. This particular example was purchased new in Hermosa Beach, California in 2009 including standard features such as ABS, Traction Control, Cruise Control and Air Conditioning; the included window sticker documents a sticker price of $107,495 plus options.

As one of the initial batch of 500 first generation Roadsters produced between March 2008 and May 2009 - indeed, just the 457th production Tesla ever made - this car boasts a singular appeal, not to mention significant future collector and investment potential. Supported by a complete service history, most recently brought up to date in April 2022. It is accompanied by its original hardtop, tools, and charging equipment.

$65,0000 (Buy It Now)
Vin #737 (salvage)
15,400 miles

2010 Tesla Roadster eBay

Seller's description:
Hello, hope this day treats you well. This Tesla is a 2010 but it looks like a 2012. I bought this several years ago and started replace the parts that needed to be replaced as you can see the front bumper needed to be replaced And I Installed the 2012 and not a 2010, I thought that was really cool. we bought this for just a little bit less then she is selling it for The reason we are selling it before it’s finished is because we went through a divorce. and it’s the same old story she got the Goldmine I got the shaft. So I wasn’t able to finish it. It was just about done .so I’m selling her Tesla.
If you paint the front bumper and put a new battery, It’s good to go. it also has a high capacity battery charger that comes with it.
I’m open for any offer, so let me know what you offer and I’ll talk it over with her and see what we can do. There’s a lot of things in life that I would like to have finished and this was a big one.
Happy trails partner.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited: