Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took Delivery Yesterday - Should i request to fix this or ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Below my left headlight. the bumped, when i press the bumper in, it makes a popping/buckle noise. It's hard to describe. I could take a video, the point is it makes a noise when i push it in, the other side does not. Think of it like a "pop it" sensory type of situation. You push it in, and it pops back out and you push it in, pops back out.. it's nothing visible unless you push on it, as far as i can tell. I have a few other "spots" that almost seem like they are raised on the paint, its not ships. just like a little extra paint in a pen tip side. You can pick at it, but i stopped so i didn't cause any damage heh .

Below my left headlight. the bumped, when i press the bumper in, it makes a popping/buckle noise. It's hard to describe. I could take a video, the point is it makes a noise when i push it in, the other side does not. Think of it like a "pop it" sensory type of situation. You push it in, and it pops back out and you push it in, pops back out.. it's nothing visible unless you push on it, as far as i can tell. I have a few other "spots" that almost seem like they are raised on the paint, its not ships. just like a little extra paint in a pen tip side. You can pick at it, but i stopped so i didn't cause any damage heh .
Sounds like something where they will say ‘Well, just don’t push it in!’…. Within spec, IOW.

Reactions: CuriousWren