Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took the plunge. Ordered 12-31CPO .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With 675 CPO cars it was tough making the call and decided to spend a little more for a less miles newer car and get unlimited SC.

Ended up with a 2015 Black/Black Nappa 85D Pana with AP1 and Tech. has a few options but not a lot but the car only has 14k miles.

Hoping the 6.2 or later update will make the car feel as fast as the P85 we were going to get.

Honestly we are scared since this is a lot of money for us.
20161231_232456.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ggnykk and Falkirk
Congrats! I am in the CPO market for an 85D also and was hoping to grab one this week, but the one I had my eye on flew off the shelf. I don't think I would use more than 1,000 of the free supercharger miles anyway, so I didn't want to settle on another vehicle with options missing, etc. I am a little scared too to make the jump, not so much for the monthly payment, but for the downpayment I am draining from my savings account, but as long as it makes you happy and you are not putting too much of your financial future at risk, it's worth it!

Reactions: Indpowr
Everything is a risk but trading in a paid off Benz 2015 c300 loaded plus good amount of cash. still have a savings and few other cars paid off.

Options offered were not that big of a deal to us. we plan on adding rims and maybe unplugged front end. I am not going over board on this car mods like I have on a few of my other cars.

Everything is a risk but trading in a paid off Benz 2015 c300 loaded plus good amount of cash. still have a savings and few other cars paid off.

Options offered were not that big of a deal to us. we plan on adding rims and maybe unplugged front end. I am not going over board on this car mods like I have on a few of my other cars.

The only three options I am adamant about is AP1.0, Leather Seats and the Subzero package. (I love my heated steering wheel in my BMW328xi). Anything else is a plus. I would love to have a pano roof, but would definitely give it up if the right car came along.

Reactions: Indpowr
Options are not that bad for AP1. sub would be the only difficult option imo. I would recommend Tech as much as it offers for the money.

I live in Florida so no need for Subzero. Haha Pana was a must for the wife. AP1 was just a plus, it wasn't a must have for me..

• Love
Reactions: mbhforum