Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toronto Mobile Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering if it is just bad luck or is this happening to other people.

Scheduled a mobile home service two weeks ago, suppose to be here 10:30am to 12:30pm. No body shows up and unable to find a number to call.

Called Lawrence center, but the service center is not responsible for the mobile scheduling.

Seriously, wtf?

Thanks alot. I reached out.

Love the car and thinking of getting another one for wife. But this is dumb as f. Whole point of scheduling on your phone is such that appt don't get missed and there's a digital trail for the interaction.

Love the car and thinking of getting another one for wife. But this is dumb as f. Whole point of scheduling on your phone is such that appt don't get missed and there's a digital trail for the interaction.

No problem. I hope they get back to you quickly. Even though the service comes to you, you still have to plan your day around it and it's a big inconvenience when they just don't show up or notify you.

I hate the mobile service. I think it is far LESS convenient than the traditional "drop your car off and get a loaner" kind of gig.

I had my airbag service done a few weeks ago. My window was 8:30 - 10:30. Ranger showed up at 10:15 and the service took 2.5 hours so he finished at 12:45, so I lost a half day at work, whereas under the typical system I would have worked a full day and picked up my car after work.

With them just not showing up... that's just unacceptable.