Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touchscreen Stuck in Calibration Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hoping someone out there has had this issue and/or can help.

I am a new keeper of a Roadster. Just had her a week, and all appeared well. Driving home tonight, the touchscreen started acting oddly and froze in that I could not exit or move between screens. Thought I might recalibrate, which appears to have been a mistake. Turns out I am now stuck in calibrate mode, because having attempted 4 of the 8 steps, the screen tells me that calibration was unsuccessful and it goes back to step one. So, there I am stuck in an infinite loop of calibration failure.

So, anyone "been there, done that". Or, after a week of (otherwise very happy) ownership, am I off to the service centre this weekend to sort this out?

Thanks in advance.
Volta.

Chillout: thanks. More than willing to give that a shot if you think it might help. Remember I am new to the car, so any guidance on how to find the fuse in front and back would be appreciated (or can I see it from the manual).
Thanks.
Volta

Well, those nice folks at the local Tesla SC picked her up this morning, and dropped her back this evening, all nicely fixed. Reset, like a computer, I am told. So, a week into ownership I am delighted at my first experience of the 'Tesla-way'. Absolutely brilliant service. They definitely do things a little differently.

To Chillout and spaceballs, thanks so much for feeding in your suggestions. Really appreciated.

Now just looking forward to my drive back home this evening ...