TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Town Hall Meeting

Discussion in 'News' started by Yanquetino, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Yanquetino

Yanquetino Member

I hope that, like last time, the customers here in the forum will summarize for the rest of us the Q&As from the Town Hall Meeting today. I also hope that one of you will ask Musk point blank if he is indeed suing Martin.

2. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Suing?

3. Yanquetino

Yanquetino Member

My paranoia, perhaps

vfx:

That's only my suspicion, based on what I've observed in Martin's forum since last week: the entry to the thread about dismissed employees has been edited yet again to a bare-bones statement that it has been removed. And in reponse to one of the blogger's questions, Martin replied that he cannot say anything about Telsa.

Huh...?

Now, maybe that's just my paranoia, but something smells mighty fishy about that to me: could they actually be going through with their threat...? Gawd, I fervently hope not, and thus I would sure like to hear Musk dismiss the question as only paranoia, with no basis in fact.

4. paco3791

paco3791 TMC OG

interesting. Sure hope there is no truth to that rumor. IANAL but given Martin had to sign something I am sure his comments about the firings and internal goings on at Tesla walked a very very tight line between allowed and not. I recognize his desire to air employee grevences but hopefully he new what he was getting himself into and was prepared for the potential consequences.