Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Town Hall Meeting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My paranoia, perhaps

vfx:

That's only my suspicion, based on what I've observed in Martin's forum since last week: the entry to the thread about dismissed employees has been edited yet again to a bare-bones statement that it has been removed. And in reponse to one of the blogger's questions, Martin replied that he cannot say anything about Telsa.

Huh...?

Now, maybe that's just my paranoia, but something smells mighty fishy about that to me: could they actually be going through with their threat...? Gawd, I fervently hope not, and thus I would sure like to hear Musk dismiss the question as only paranoia, with no basis in fact.

interesting. Sure hope there is no truth to that rumor. IANAL but given Martin had to sign something I am sure his comments about the firings and internal goings on at Tesla walked a very very tight line between allowed and not. I recognize his desire to air employee grevences but hopefully he new what he was getting himself into and was prepared for the potential consequences.