Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Track Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why would you expect a car to get a performance upgrade when it doesn't have the "Performance Upgrade Package"?

Its called the "Performance Model 3" This implies performance is baked in. Not really a stretch imho.

Like others have pointed out, those who are really hardcore track rats will want wide tires and realize the aftermarket will provide much better tires, wheels, springs, and dampers.

The brakes themselves are the real value in the PuP and likely have the extra thermal mass and pad meat to do a lot more brake based torque control.

Welcome to my world. If I could tolerate the further delay of the car, I’d likely be doing just that.

ThIS is what bothers me more than anything.

They didn't simply say "Track Mode available in the future" when I configured my car initially with PuP . They certainly knew 100% it was coming.

This screams of another way to squeeze us for more cash, when what people really wanted was simply to know the information before purchase. Tesla habit of moving the goalposts is already pissing me off. Cant we just make informed decisions based on the information that they have?

Last edited: