Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Track Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really hope they open up track Mode for versions other then the Performance. Just because you don't spring for that doesn't mean you don't have interest in taking it to the track. RWD and AWD models deserve to have fun too. I plan to choose my own performance upgrades from the std AWD and not get the Performance package.

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA and MP3Mike
Good point....

Good brakes = Good track.

Tesla already has precedence for this ..this was similar to the P85 / P85+ days ...you paid a premium for the better suspension and staggered tires .. I guess I would ask why get a Performance 3 without getting the performance package ? Down the road I’m sure on resell a buyer would pay some premium for this

As far as I can tell "Track mode" is just disabling stability control and traction control. Something that competitors cars allow you to do without disconnecting sensors.
..agree that’s what it probably does...but Tesla already has history of making u pay extra for nice buttons ...ie u want a submarine avatar you pay for air suspension ..u want luda button u get P etc ...only thing they have given free this year was graphite trim and different color wood :eek:

• Disagree
Reactions: Numonefan