Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Track package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if you will be able to order the track package as part of the car from June or it will always be a separate package that will be sent to the SC and will be purchased separately ?

Not sure if i should buy a MSP now or wait until June so I can do as a factory option. Cannot seem to find the answer.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Snyddogg
Does anyone know if you will be able to order the track package as part of the car from June or it will always be a separate package that will be sent to the SC and will be purchased separately ?

It will likely always be a separate option for a service center to install. (It wouldn't make any sense to add it as a factory option given the likely extremely low take rate.)

Reactions: Sam1
So I saw one news outlet say that the top speed unlock would also come with just the wheels for $6k. Anyone else catch this and think it's legit, or just a misquote? Seems as though Tesla would insist people pony up for at least the $15k ccb's or $20k for the whole package.

• Disagree
Reactions: Propofoln