Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking P85D delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EA,

Sometimes there is transport damage that needs to be attended to. I prefer to see it before it is corrected as opposed to asking why there is touch up work on the car when it is delivered. No big deal; I just prefer to be part of the process.

Mine had a little scratch (less than a quarter inch) on the left fender, and the front hood was a bit to the right. Tesla took care of both, and gave me a loaner. Their service is the best you can ever imagine. I was always afraid to hear the word "dealership".

Count yourself lucky to be in production already. So far my 85D order production start date has slipped from week of January 19th, to the 26th, to February 9th. In the last 2 weeks the start week has moved back 3 weeks. It's starting to feel like we're going in reverse. And I'm one of the lucky ones, I'm still showing February. A bunch of people have slipped all the way to Late March.

Edit: So I post that and then I look and I'm in production now. My delivery is still Late December. Anyway thought I should edit this post because now I feel a tad silly posting this.
No worries. I was nursing some guilt before that people like me who have reordered might be bumping the next wave of deliveries though all thing being equal I would love to be writing this from the touchscreen of a P85D that was delivered in early December. Who knows you may get yours before me at this rate.

Ordered: 3/11/2014
Confirmed: 13/11/2014
Estimated delivery: "Late Februray"
Scheduled delivery date: -
Actual delivery date: -
Delivery location: Litomerice Czech republic
Color: Blue
VIN: 685xx
Wheels: 21" Grey

Interior: Obeche wood matte
Options: All but 3rd row
Trading up from: BMW GT 5 5.0i
Congrats on your trade up and order! What color seats?
I wish you the smoothest order :). Less than a week (hopefully) before I get mine. Dropped off the rental yesterday, on a plane this morning for a trip and back Friday - hoping for Saturday delivery.

Just got my VIN this morning!

Ordered: 1/3/2015
Confirmed: 1/3/2015
Estimated delivery: "late March" (DE tells me 3/21 - I wonder if it could be earlier at this point)
Delivery location: Somewhere in Metro Atlanta area TBD
Color: Pearl White
VIN: 733xx
Wheels: 19"
Interior: Obeche gloss
Options: Pano, Suspension, Tech, dual

Can't wait~~

I was unable to edit the spreadsheet (not sure if I was supposed to be able to):

Ordered: 12/10/2014
Confirmed: 12/10/2014
Estimated delivery: Late February
Delivery location: Fremont
Color: MC Red
VIN: 69993
Interior: Tan/Black/Carbon NG seats front and rear
Trading up from: Signature P85+

I was unable to edit the spreadsheet (not sure if I was supposed to be able to):

Ordered: 12/10/2014
Confirmed: 12/10/2014
Estimated delivery: Late February
Delivery location: Fremont
Color: MC Red
VIN: 69993
Interior: Tan/Black/Carbon NG seats front and rear
Trading up from: Signature P85+

Wow so close to 70,000. that would be an awesome VIN to have.