Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade-in updated price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think you'd be running a bit of a lottery if you ask them to re-quote (even if you can). It could definitely go either way, the price for my ID.3 went up & down a lot over the last month before I eventually traded it in with Tesla. Their offer was £200 less than the best CarWow offer I got but I chose to go with it anyway for the convenience of not having a >100 mile journey on public transport, which would have cost me a chunk of that anyway. Plus there's always a chance you'll get knocked down on price with one of the comparison-type sites. At least the Tesla price is fixed so long as you submit genuine photos & the car is as you describe.

Probably not, but can you get a newer tradein price from Telsa, without 'loosing' the one we've already accepted.
WBAC/Cazoo pricing falling, but lots of people on hear saying Telsa tradein values are going up!
Log out of you Tesla account and enter new trade in details then log in again following the instructions. You will then see the current price Tesla is offering. Mine has gone down £1500 in about a month so pleased I’m locked in till collection day. Used care prices seem to be plummeting.

Log out of you Tesla account and enter new trade in details then log in again following the instructions. You will then see the current price Tesla is offering. Mine has gone down £1500 in about a month so pleased I’m locked in till collection day. Used care prices seem to be plummeting.
Are you trading in a Tesla? We are and you have to login to get the valuation

Used care prices seem to be plummeting.
They have been crazy high for a long time so some adjustment was to be expected but having said that the cheapest 2019LRs on Autotrader with 50K on the clock and also therefore out of warrantee are still over £40K and would have been about £46K new after the grant so 13% depreciation in 2 1/2 years 50K miles. That is unheard of.

They have been crazy high for a long time so some adjustment was to be expected but having said that the cheapest 2019LRs on Autotrader with 50K on the clock and also therefore out of warrantee are still over £40K and would have been about £46K new after the grant so 13% depreciation in 2 1/2 years 50K miles. That is unheard of.
I was generalising a little bit but yes you’re right, Teslas have kept their value very well.