Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trading in Model X for Model S Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trading in my Model X for a 2022 Model S Plaid. My Model X P90D is a 2016 with 44,445 miles, has new all season tires, no accidents, exterior and interior are in my opinion are in really good sharpe. KBB estimates a value around $65,000 to $70,000 - Tesla offered $56,000 for trade. Any opinions on what I should do? I don't like the hassle of unknown 3rd party sales.

Thanks

Trading in my Model X for a 2022 Model S Plaid. My Model X P90D is a 2016 with 44,445 miles, has new all season tires, no accidents, exterior and interior are in my opinion are in really good sharpe. KBB estimates a value around $65,000 to $70,000 - Tesla offered $56,000 for trade. Any opinions on what I should do? I don't like the hassle of unknown 3rd party sales.

Thanks
Try Carmax or Carvana

Whats my X worth? X - 2016, 44,435 miles, no accidents, new all season tires, exterior & interior in good shape
If you are trading it in, there is a process you go through on the web site. Take the pictures and submit the request. You will get a number. You have to do that anyway. I was surprised how good the number was for my 2018. Quotes are only good for a month, so they requested that I update the information (mileage) and resubmit. Their trade in value went up by a thousand, even though I had 3,000 more miles on the 2018.

Thanks

I've got a brand-new plaid, FYI. Midnight color, 40 miles on it. Fresh from factory two days ago. Ultimately not going to be able to keep it for stupid reasons, but open to sell if you're interested.