Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trading in the 75D for Raven MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 24K miles on my June 2018 75D MX, FSD and free supercharging. I want to trade-in my MX for the new Raven, for the extra range.

Does anyone have experience doing this and how much can I expect to lose from something like this? What would be a good deal if I want to trade my current MX for the Raven?

I was considering doing this recently. Changed my mind and ordered MY instead. Will sell 2018 MX 75D FSD when MY is ready.

I think selling to private party will get you more $$. Just my 2 cents.

I have 24K miles on my June 2018 75D MX, FSD and free supercharging. I want to trade-in my MX for the new Raven, for the extra range.

Does anyone have experience doing this and how much can I expect to lose from something like this? What would be a good deal if I want to trade my current MX for the Raven?

I think Tesla will give you ~$4k or so less than you can sell for on the private market, such that if you list for $2k over what Tesla offers you you should sell privately relatively expeditiously. This is based on my two transactions buying 2014 MS P85 from private parties who first asked Tesla about trade-in value.

• Informative
Reactions: LoveMX