Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trash can

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Random question but what do y'all use for a trash can in your Model X? In all of my previous cars (including Model 3) I always had a trash can pouch thing that either clipped around back headrest or a clip on the pocket behind the front seat. The Model X has neither options of a pouch behind the front seats nor adjustable headrest so I think there's only a small freestanding option or something that goes into your side door which is weird.

Random question but what do y'all use for a trash can in your Model X? In all of my previous cars (including Model 3) I always had a trash can pouch thing that either clipped around back headrest or a clip on the pocket behind the front seat. The Model X has neither options of a pouch behind the front seats nor adjustable headrest so I think there's only a small freestanding option or something that goes into your side door which is weird.
What I would do is keep your trash in a cup holder, then when you get to your destination, put it in the trash can. ;)

I have one of these down in the center console. It is good for the small stuff.
IMG_4800.jpeg