Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Triple click to close all not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gwgan is correct

Disable the "all doors close" fob feature, then a triple click closes them all, and will be difficult to do by accident.
Unfortunately, difficult to triple-click on purpose too, LOL. When I tried it (after disabling the one-click close) the hazard lights would flash but that's about it. After several attempts, at different times, I gave up and turned the one-click back on.

Maybe I am clicking too fast, or too slow???

Unfortunately, difficult to triple-click on purpose too, LOL. When I tried it (after disabling the one-click close) the hazard lights would flash but that's about it. After several attempts, at different times, I gave up and turned the one-click back on.

Maybe I am clicking too fast, or too slow???
Don't give up, once you get the hang of it, you won't go back to danger. Don't try to triple click with lightning speed.

You are 100% right. Thank you so much! I don't know why I didn't understand the small text underneath the switch. I figured it was only triple click now, not a choice.

Thanks as well. I was wandering why single click was still working to close all, and triple click. Will try triple with 1 button close all turned off to see if only triple click works (should seems).