Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trolley hit my rear bumper :(. Easiest fix?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car was parked in a car park and a runaway trolley ended up hitting my rear bumper when it was windy. :(

Any ideas how to fix easiest and not crazy expensive?

The main thing that annoys me is the part circled as the paint has come up and it looks like a dirty mark. Would touch up paint cover it so it looks less like a mark and blend in more even though it's indented a little?
There is some scratches above and another mark but doesn't look too bad. Just the bit in the circle annoys me the most.

Thanks

Attachments

• received_495579555854803.jpeg
    received_495579555854803.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 158
You could try someone like Chips Away or Fair Smart Car Repair Services in the UK | Axioma 🚘✨

I had the misfortune of some electric gates hitting mine (after 3 flipping days of having it). One of those cases where it had been a really long day and unfortunately my brain had not managed to process "I hope those gates don't open outwards" before I had entered the code at the AirBnB. The guy Axioma arrange did a first class job and I genuinely cannot see where it happened. Cost me about £375 in VAT for 3 damaged areas, far worse than yours.

Alternatively a local body shop might buff it out for you for a much smaller fee.

Good luck,,,

Thanks for the replies, This is a better picture in the day time without a flash.

I might try something like that. Or try and just use some touch up paint on the darker indented bit.

Its the bumper so it's plastic and not metal

Attachments

• IMG-20230130-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20230130-WA0004.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited: