Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's the RPM V-Style Spoiler.
62D5E3E2-17B2-487F-AA15-9BB5730D4B63.jpeg
8C1FAA38-3FB2-4267-BFA7-678DD687AAAB.jpeg

They’re actually not. They’re entirely different part numbers and fit the trunk lid (which is the same) differently. Trust me
They’re actually not. They’re entirely different part numbers and fit the trunk lid (which is the same) differently. Trust me- I have both.
Do you mean 2020 model s? Like legacy? All p2 plaid 2021+ model s have the the new spoiler, hasn’t changed since the refresh launched.

Reactions: Hayseed_MS
Do you mean 2020 model s? Like legacy? All p2 plaid 2021+ model s have the the new spoiler, hasn’t changed since the refresh launched.
There were "legacy" 2021 Model S deliveries in Q42020 and January 2021. That's why people refer to 2016-2021 or 2012-2021 Model S as pre-refresh. As usual, the changeover occurred mid-year just like the facelift, the Raven updates, etc.

There were "legacy" 2021 Model S deliveries in Q42020 and January 2021. That's why people refer to 2016-2021 or 2012-2021 Model S as pre-refresh. As usual, the changeover occurred mid-year just like the facelift, the Raven updates, etc.

Even if delivered in 2021, they are 2020 model years. 100% of the 2021 are P2 versions.

Reactions: vberber
Picked up a Jupiter spoiler from RPM tesla last night, will report back when it's put together by my local shop.
Can't wait to see the look, super interested in getting that or the V (though both seem to be on backorder now).

Curious if the Jupiter "hugs" the edge of the trunk at all or does both strips of the 3M tape just sit on the top of the trunk.

Yeah, the pics I do not think do it justice (I hope).
Are you making this statement without seeing it? Just want to be clear because I'm not s huge fan of how it looks in images, but Amazon cancelled my pre-refresh spoiler order and I'm looking for one to pick up also. Tempted to wait until end of Feb when RPM has their promised Plaid replica, but the price is right for Jupiter...

Are you making this statement without seeing it? Just want to be clear because I'm not s huge fan of how it looks in images, but Amazon cancelled my pre-refresh spoiler order and I'm looking for one to pick up also. Tempted to wait until end of Feb when RPM has their promised Plaid replica, but the price is right for Jupiter...

I do not have one and have not seen it in person yet so I cannot really give a good opinion.

Am interested in the oem replica..