Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unswurth had a big mouth and attacked Elon first. If you take being a famous figure/CEO out of the equation, anyone could have attacked back like Elon did. He was provoked every time. As a CEO it does not look professional and is a disappointment but that ends there. It is common sense to defend yourself i doubt there is a case in any court.

You still do not get it, do you? The reputational damage for Tesla and its investors is huge. The media all over Europe are believing and writing that Elon has completely lost his mind.

Old news, but since i said i would, i did go to the Grand Basel, and yes Tesla shows the New Roadster in white. I could not see whether this is a mock-up or a Proto with driving abilities. I saved some more pics in the Roadster image section. It looks awesome in person, just incredibly well designed. Compared to all the Supercars also in the show, it really looks like the future. The stands are totally bare as you can see, informations about the cars are only available on the website or through an app.

Wish i had the funds and the ability to explain to my better half why it would be important for the greater benefit of us all to own such a beauty ;)

As far is i could see Tesla is the only brand that has its own stand, the rest is from collectors, oldtimer resellers or such. A third of the cars on display are for sale.

That being said, i hope from an investors viewpoint, that the expenses for Tesla is not high, since the impact the Grand Basel will have is marginal.

The 280 we saw yesterday are looking like a floor, so i am still quite happy about the few shares i picked up for 279.30 > @ beachbum7somethin

IMG_1568.jpg

I think it says a lot about Europe. You have to stand up for what's right and against what's wrong.
That has not been a thing in Europe for a long time already.
You are to shut up and play a nice guy with the offender.

All the wars and bloodshed is just a corollary. And no, people have not learned the lesson.They are still repeating the same old dangerous meme of political correctness.

You still do not get it, do you? The reputational damage for Tesla and its investors is huge. The media all over Europe are believing and writing that Elon has completely lost his mind.
Yes. again it is a disappointment as a CEO, not an excuse. Though it is Also overblown, this too shall pass unless he is really mentally unwell, which is not the case on recent live interviews.

I think it says a lot about Europe. You have to stand up for what's right and against what's wrong.

Thats right and the reason why I wrote two longer letter to two mainstream media lately giving them facts and sources and explained politely that they repeated a proven false narrative be it intentional or not. Never heard back from them ....

Still I want to encourage everybody to do the same. Although not immediate it has an effect.

Tesla up 2.09 EUR ($2.43) in Frankfurt at 3:55 ET (New York time)

There is a certain subject that Joe Rogan MUST talk about with Elon Musk: Mars colonization.

Joe's most popular video ever is with Astrophysicist Niel DeGrass Tyson, who has said as a guest on Joe's podcast that Mars colonization is misguided if the goal is to preserve the human species. Here's the clip (starts at 2:10:10)

I suggest moderators move posts about this topic to: Elon Musk on The Joe Rogan Experience
I suspected interest must be great to talk about this (even before it even happened), hence why I think it warrants its own thread. Posts in here might be glanced over as we have 5-10 new pages per day.

Being utterly ignorant of the gentleman, I just read the entire wiki bio of Joe Rogan.

Thus having done the appropriate due diligence, and therefore qualified to ask the following...would someone PLEASE tell me why you - and more importantly, quite a number of other TMC forum members - are so excited about the upcoming podcast? Is there any reason to expect anything questions of substance; any insightful probings?
He is a big part and somehow a voice of MMA (mix Martial Arts) crowd. He got respect there by reasonable behavior, ability to listen and capacity to ask the questions listeners want. he is probably one of the very few journalists with professional integrity, this exclusive nowadays feature provides him exclusive possibilities to interview interesting people in long free format.

Status
Not open for further replies.