Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the market action I was looking for, more or less— morning dip to trigger a buy order, followed by a mid-day rally— but the rally fizzled less than a dollar shy of triggering the sell order. Ya win some, ya wait some.

As for the ER: they’ll hit 2500/week, either sustained or burst rate. Or they’ll miss, by a large amount or small. Either way, the SP will rise or fall, by a large amount or small.

:D
Bar graph of the same data:

View attachment 284078
I got the market action I was looking for, more or less— morning dip to trigger a buy order, followed by a mid-day rally— but the rally fizzled less than a dollar shy of triggering the sell order. Ya win some, ya wait some.

As for the ER: they’ll hit 2500/week, either sustained or burst rate. Or they’ll miss, by a large amount or small. Either way, the SP will rise or fall, by a large amount or small.

Reactions: Esme Es Mejor
:D
I got the market action I was looking for, more or less— morning dip to trigger a buy order, followed by a mid-day — but the rally fizzled less than a dollar shy of triggering the sell order. Ya win some, ya wait some.

:D:D:D:D:D

What if, you purposely do changes on the line (that you had to do anyway) in order to build up a large quantity of battery packs.

Then when the changes to the line are done, you can go full bore having plenty of battery packs for a week or two of production. This lets you get the 2500 (or more) production rate you promised for Q1.

It's a nice fantasy, might be true!

Status
Not open for further replies.