Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things would make more sense if...

Ford were not laying off 24,000 European staff due to poor demand
Audis CEO were not in jail
Either the E-tron or I-Pace were already selling well, or people were even vaguely excited about them
Jaguar landrover had not just announced a switch to a 3-day week until Christmas...
VW were not under investigation by the EU for their part in dieslgate.

Seriously every other major car company has absolutely disastrous news right now that seriously affects them. In teslas case... their CEO tweeted some dumb stuff, took a legal drug, and admits its difficult delivering the much-sought after and desired premium cars they make fast enough to keep consumers happy.
This is crazy town.

Argh... (*kicking myself*).... please, respond, broker....
... or please keep the prices low through tomorrow....
This is my missed chance to get in low before Q3!

My guess is it stays low the rest of the week if not longer. Crap like this fills the headlines and talk shows for at least a few days. Not an advice.

Things would make more sense if...

Ford were not laying off 24,000 European staff due to poor demand
Audis CEO were not in jail
Either the E-tron or I-Pace were already selling well, or people were even vaguely excited about them
Jaguar landrover had not just announced a switch to a 3-day week until Christmas...
VW were not under investigation by the EU for their part in dieslgate.

Seriously every other major car company has absolutely disastrous news right now that seriously affects them. In teslas case... their CEO tweeted some dumb stuff, took a legal drug, and admits its difficult delivering the much-sought after and desired premium cars they make fast enough to keep consumers happy.
This is crazy town.

Well, and there’s an alleged DOJ criminal probe of the company.

853,709 shares traded @ 11:43 EDT
Price dropped from $300 to $287 in 1 min.

Here's what the chart looked like on NASDAQ.com

capture_001_18092018_100108.png

Status
Not open for further replies.