Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one truly disappointed in today's price action? I measly 6.5% uptick when the NASDAQ hit 3.0%. The closed SEC case by itself should have rocketed TSLA up 15% (that is the amount TSLA dropped when the Judge asked for justification on the settlement). If there is true justice in this World, and a shrivel of humanity left, TSLA should now be near its ATH. Looks like we will have to wait for Q3 earnings beat announcement. Good night and sleep well. Tomorrow is here today, and the future is bright and all electric.

AF91BBB0-4BEE-4540-9964-B58EAB32BD8A.jpeg

Jesus H Youknowwho.

A positive Seeking B*llsh*t article.

Tesla Sales Soaring, Competition Failing - Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) | Seeking Alpha

Wonders never cease.
Unlike Elon, this guy actually inhales.LOL!

Lutz.jpg

"While legacy car makers can afford to sell EVs at a loss and recoup those losses with sales of internal combustion engine vehicles, which still are the preferred choice in America, Tesla doesn’t have ICE sales on which to recoup EV losses", Lutz said.

“The jaws are tightening and I think in another year or two we’ll see a movie called ‘Who Killed Tesla,’ a conspiracy movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio,” Lutz told CNBC.

Unlike Elon, this guy actually inhales. :rolleyes:

View attachment 344521

"While legacy car makers can afford to sell EVs at a loss and recoup those losses with sales of internal combustion engine vehicles, which still are the preferred choice in America, Tesla doesn’t have ICE sales on which to recoup EV losses", Lutz said.

“The jaws are tightening and I think in another year or two we’ll see a movie called ‘Who Killed Tesla,’ a conspiracy movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio,” Lutz told CNBC.

LOL!

tHe JaWs ArE tIgHtEnInG!!1!11!!! :confused::eek:o_O:D

Today is a day that you feel justified about the good fight you've been putting up for Tesla.

For anyone that's wondering what I mean by the "good fight" - I don't fight on twitter - I go straight to the Fox News and WSJ's articles comment section. Love giving them hell. I may not change but one mind, but that one guy might change a thousand.

That our fault for being on the wrong side of the risk/reward equation.

Win some and lose some.

Won with SEC settlement over weekend and 40 point gap up.

Lost some when subsequent deliveries report went flat. If those were leaps instead of weeklies I’d be doing better.

Not sure how this equates to what I was saying. I was just expressing that I care about short term overall market info including earnings of other companies. The whole, tides raise all boats analogy.

Really Elon, you only just now looked at a map and realized this? Even if true, he really shouldn't have said so, he should have simply announced plans to fill in the gaps. Now he looks like he's not paying attention...

meh, Tesla is scaling at unprecedented rates *sugar* happens. important thing for Elon to realize now is that he needs to put more people in position to look at things like this and make the call vs doing everything himself.

Not sure how this equates to what I was saying. I was just expressing that I care about short term overall market info including earnings of other companies. The whole, tides raise all boats analogy.

ERR not Tesla.

We could have the greatest DOW day ever and Elon can bomb TSLA short calls to oblivion by attacking the SEC, commenting on Tesla overvaluation, and starting fights with British citizens in Thailand.

• Funny
Reactions: humbaba
GD man - STFU. The guy's running 3 companies, trying to get Model 3 production ramped up, trying to get Version 9 out, trying to fight the SEC, and you're bitching because he overlooked something?

STFU!

EDIT: Did I mention, trying to fight the moronic haters like you?
While I agree with your sentiment, BioSehnsucht is definitely one of *our* guys. We don't need a civil war here. It's definitely all good right now.

Really Elon, you only just now looked at a map and realized this? Even if true, he really shouldn't have said so, he should have simply announced plans to fill in the gaps. Now he looks like he's not paying attention...
Its not that simple. Vast swathes of America is so thinly populated - one wouldn't expect a lot of service centers in those areas.

I wouldn't also blame the people in charge. Its difficult to get the attention of c-suites. Middle level managers spend considerable amount of time figuring out how to get executive attention to problems they are facing in their areas.

BTW, this is the problem with micromanagers, like EM. They won't have the time to pay attention to all the areas that need attention.

ps : I'd take his tweet at its face value. He had a review where the managers told him they have a problem that needs his attention - and he decided to fix the problem.

GD man - STFU. The guy's running 3 companies, trying to get Model 3 production ramped up, trying to get Version 9 out, trying to fight the SEC, and you're bitching because he overlooked something?

STFU!

EDIT: Did I mention, trying to fight the moronic haters like you?

I love Elon but I don't swing off his nuts. There are ways to communicate details without coming off as aloof.

"Growth has been crazy, catching up on service centers ASAP. Expect gaps to be covered in 3-6 months. In mean time, mobile service is taking on and solving 95% of issues."

Dealing with the SEC is putting out a fire HE started.

Its not that simple. Vast swathes of America is so thinly populated - one wouldn't expect a lot of service centers in those areas.

I wouldn't also blame the people in charge. Its difficult to get the attention of c-suites. Middle level managers spend considerable amount of time figuring out how to get executive attention to problems they are facing in their areas.

BTW, this is the problem with micromanagers, like EM. They won't have the time to pay attention to all the areas that need attention.

I have to drive 2.5 hours to my nearest service center. When I've had to make that drive, I remind myself I COULD BE driving 10 minutes to the Ford dealership - and then I am overjoyed to make that 2.5 hour drive.

I would drive 5 hours to get my Tesla serviced over 1 minute for any gas car.

And it has NOTHING to do with the environment. The car is just THAT good!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.