Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An X75 and a 3P+.

My 3 came with FSD ordered. I ordered FSD on 9-30 for the Model X just to help Tesla with their Q3 deposits.

Not that I don't believe you or anything, but let's meet somewhere and let me see this Tesla you own. This may sound skeptical, but........ok, truth be told, I just don't believe you.

I find it odd that you've hidden your location by just specifying "USA". Note that I get very specific by specifying my little home town. Regardless, PM me your location and we'll meet somewhere. I'll even drive a much greater distance than you. Let's meet and if you show up in a Tesla that YOU own, I'll come on this thread and admit that I was wrong and admit that I'm an idiot.

Deal?

EDIT: LOL: You don't swing from Elon's nuts, but you ordered a car just to help him meet his Q3 deposits? [whatever the F that means!!]

this is just factually incorrect. there's a reason two teams of lawyers advised him to settle, they don't just turn down tons of fees that they would have gotten with a trial for no reason.
There is a reason. A trial could last as much as a year or more, and cast a cloud over TSLA all that time, even in the likely event that Elon wins.

Well, he HAS been unusually quiet since this conversation started. ;)
I can believe he didn't know that Dual motor was selling for $6K, but I can't believe he didn't know that new Panasonic lines are bringing cell production capacity to 35Gwh. Unless he purposefully discusses some incorrect data points to obscure his presence.:)
I seriously doubt @Fact Checking is Elon, b/c of the tremendous amount of research / data points being laid out, seems that Elon usually doesn't do that, he keeps it short usually ;)

What makes you think "liberals" should tolerate your crass language ?

What you're saying is....."we are tolerant, as long as you do what we think you should do, and what WE like." - LMAO!!!

THAT is what you call tolerance!?!?!?!

I think you're a closet southern baptist. I mean, like a STAUNCH conservative to the hilt. Have you been watching Sean Hannity recently?

Not that I don't believe you or anything, but let's meet somewhere and let me see this Tesla you own. This may sound skeptical, but........ok, truth be told, I just don't believe you.

I find it odd that you've hidden your location by just specifying "USA". Note that I get very specific by specifying my little home town. Regardless, PM me your location and we'll meet somewhere. I'll even drive a much greater distance than you. Let's meet and if you show up in a Tesla that YOU own, I'll come on this thread and admit that I was wrong and admit that I'm an idiot.

Deal?

Not sure why you seem paranoid about me not owning a Tesla. I talk about my cars all the time with photos in my posting history.

You don’t need to admit you are an idiot. I say foolish things from time to time and I know I’m not an idiot. I’m just someone who’s heart is in the right place but can say foolish things because I let my emotions get the best of me.

I suspect you are the same. So is Elon.

I gotta come to his defense on this one. if he was warned about using the STF and you know what letters yet we have climate change deniers and astroturfers all around...well that just aint right.

pretty sure @MXWing is neither of those, also pretty sure he/she has tesla’s, i’ve seen in different threads he/she posts in but i missed what caused all the turbulence, and i don’t have the cleanest mouth either, so i’m not taking sides. they’ve both been here a while. i say bury it and forge ahead.

Not sure why you seem paranoid about me not owning a Tesla. I talk about my cars all the time with photos in my posting history.

You don’t need to admit you are an idiot. I say foolish things from time to time and I know I’m not an idiot. I’m just someone who’s heart is in the right place but can say foolish things because I let my emotions get the best of me.

I suspect you are the same. So is Elon.

Where are we going to meet? Either way, I'm buying lunch so you have nothing to lose.

In fact, let's make it a Tesla event. Let's announce the time and place right here on this forum. Everyone can come and see your Tesla.

What you're saying is....."we are tolerant, as long as you do what we think you should do, and what WE like." - LMAO!!!

THAT is what you call tolerance!?!?!?!

I think you're a closet southern baptist. I mean, like a STAUNCH conservative to the hilt. Have you been watching Sean Hannity recently?

hannity is a martial arts expert - be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.