Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, analyst questions are actually good so far. Are we in the Twilight Zone?

If you noticed it's not Bank of America, GS, MS etc. asking the questions. These are real analysts asking questions - smart people who analyze companies in businesses they understand, as opposed to guys just upgrading and downgrading stocks as per the instructions of the investment branch of a big financial institutions and coming up with reasons after the fact.

To Boss Short:

Any ideas boss ?

Think we should cover and then short a day or two after ?
They couldn't have broken even could they ?
Perhaps they will show a few cents profit at most.
A dollar a share ?
Not three dollars like that Wells fellow bet us.

Your Partner in Crime
Chief Editor
Shortsville Times

$2.90 EPS ADJ

When ValueAnalyst shows up, I want you all to know she may have been the closest in terms of profitability estimate. I think she forecast over 1$/share and even went on Twitter to ask if anyone else shared that conviction even.

(I think maybe the only one to go that high was TrendTrader who was predicting "at least 100$/share wooooo!!").

Can I say I NAILED IT ! See Top quote.

I was 10 cents high.

Hmm, sounds like they are going to need at least SOME additional funds to get Fremont to 7K, which they are not at now.. and it seems 10K is QUITE a ways out. Sounded a tad hedgy to me, and "we're not ready to talk about that yet".. so I'm not going to model 7K a week in anything for at least a few quarters. We'll probably continue to be battery constrained regardless for 1-2 quarters, but it could be a canary.

Status
Not open for further replies.