Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. NVIDIA, AAPLE and Intel are Fing my portfolio today. What gives?

NVDA is overvalued, AAPL is fairly valued, and most other stocks are either fairly valued or overvalued.

TSLA is deeply undervalued. Energy sector overall is deeply undervalued. Some healthcare stocks will carry through the recession.

Most financials look undervalued, but never a good place to ride a recession. If you must own one, check out WFC.

Real estate and related stocks will do well in the next decade, but not before they stall in a recession.

Dividend stocks are/will get hit as rates rise, because dividend-hungry investors piled into them when rates were low, creating a bubble.

TSLA, energy, cheap consumer staples, and healthcare seem okay. My largest position is TSLA.

Last edited:
Given the furious defense of 300 the shorts are putting up, this have never been more appropriate:

tumblr_mbwjmd5DnL1qbjuneo1_500.gif

NVDA is overvalued, AAPL is fairly valued, and most other stocks are either fairly valued or overvalued.

TSLA is deeply undervalued. Energy sector overall is deeply undervalued. Some healthcare stocks will carry through the recession.

Most financials look undervalued, but never a good place to ride a recession. If you must own one, check out WFC.

Real estate and related stocks will do well in the next decade, but not before they stall in a recession.

Dividend stocks are/will get hit as rates rise, because dividend-hungry investors piled into them when rates were low, creating a bubble.

TSLA, energy, cheap consumer staples, and healthcare seem okay. My largest position is TSLA.
NVDA is not overvalued lol

Last edited:
Considering the market on the whole, 300 is a pretty good spot to be in. Was 284 just 2 days ago. Of course Tesla does this all the time. The market up 2%, Tesla down.. Tesla up 2%, the market down. Its so disconnected its nutty. Ill take days like today though, struggle all day for good solid gains.

As far as the shorts go. I dont know who they survived the move from 250 to 350 last year. That was like up every day for a month at one time. All this macro volatility has probably emboldened them even though it has little to do with Tesla. If they where constantly refreshing their shorts, they probably did ok the last 2 months. I think YTD, shorts are about break even in terms of mark to market. Thats pretty sad for them considering.

Anyone know max pain for tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.