Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNBC, Bloomberg, Yahoo, and Reuters are all reporting that there is a 'Tesla Recall of 8,898 vehicles in China', without making it clear it's the same Bosch bolt issue they were reporting last week, and still without mentioning that Bosch is paying for it. Many investors and algos now think this is a new vehicle problem and recall (which seems to have been the objective).

CNBC, Bloomberg, Yahoo, and Reuters are all reporting that there is a 'Tesla Recall of 8,898 vehicles in China', without making it clear it's the same Bosch bolt issue they were reporting last week, and still without mentioning that Bosch is paying for it. Many investors and algos now think this is a new vehicle problem and recall (which seems to have been the objective).
Are you surprised? I am just glad they didn' say the recall would spread to usa

Looks like a bear attack. Everything is moving up but Tesla is dropping
I don't like it much but I have to say I'm impressed with the timing and effectiveness of this short attack today. The attack came after SPY had run up pretty hard. Shorts can expect at least a moderate pullback of SPY most likely, which would be expected to bring down TSLA with it, amplifying TSLA's pullback from this attack.

Ahhh. So this is what was behind the late morning drop.

To contribute to the short/loaned shares talk. IB has no shares for shorting recently, and the interest rate is growing (5.35% currently)

upload_2018-4-9_9-34-49.png

It’s absurd! We obviously know different since we follow Tesla but for many casual traders may not realize this is same recall from last week. I guess the only good news is hopefully these people realize it’s same “voluntary” recall once some pre Teala articles are written.

I don't like it much but I have to say I'm impressed with the timing and effectiveness of this short attack today. The attack came after SPY had run up pretty hard. Shorts can expect at least a moderate pullback of SPY most likely, which would be expected to bring down TSLA with it, amplifying TSLA's pullback from this attack.
Yep seems like their normal strategy. I’m just waiting to see what happens first before pulling the trigger again.

And my response to this is.....

Reactions: AZRI11

Two recalls for the price of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.