Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to start trading this stock instead of investing in it, would make more money that way :confused:
Right now, many people are making money swing trading TSLA. Buying the dip comes naturally to all of us, but you have to force yourself to sell when it comes toward the upper trendline. Best not to overdue it though, since the stock could take off just after you sold your trading shares anticipating another dip. That's my concern right now. I don't mind dips in the least.

Comments are showing shock at the fact that Tesla considered more driver monitoring systems and decided to go without allegedly to save few bucks...

I think it was more about usability and less about money. The assumption was that people cared enough about their own lives to not abuse the system. Apparently not. Of course people still smoke and die of cancer from smoking. I am not comparing being distracted and using AP to smoking as smoking is addictive, the other is just stupid. As much as it is about your own life, it could be much worse if you hit a car full of children or something even worse. I think it would be better to kill yourself then to do that.

As i said above:

upload_2018-5-14_21-2-55.png

I want Elon in the future give such fast responses to such bs new

Comments are showing shock at the fact that Tesla considered more driver monitoring systems and decided to go without allegedly to save few bucks...

I think Tesla expected to be further along with FSD by now, making AP and driver attentiveness mostly-moot. But here we are with a bunch of inattentive drivers who can’t put their phones down and pay attention to the road. The inattentiveness problem isn’t specific to Tesla, but incidents involving Tesla get scrutinized more closely for a variety of reasons.

This transition period between conventional driving and FSD is going to be full of growing pains. Tesla has positioned themselves front-and-center, (hopefully) leading the way.

Where do we go from here? Adding driver attentiveness monitors is a good start, but more work needs to be put into improving safety systems like AEB. FSD can’t happen if the car doesn’t have a good ability to identify threats and avoid them, so let’s get that sorted out ASAP.

Unfortunately there is not a unified data source anymore so we are bound to see such discrapancies. In this case however both 30k numbers are so totally out of pattern that I suspect there is a very good chance they are typos.
I don't think the 30xxx and 32xxx are that far out from the 29xxx VINs we've seen. We'll know in a few days anyway, if these VINs are real then we will see more of them, so I don't really pay too much attention to it. Even if our chart shows 4k/wk, I think the market will discount it until Bloomberg or Tesla says something, based on what happened in March. I'm not expecting any upside above $310 before June. I think another drop is possible, but I don't really care since it will come back up in a month or so.

Reactions: madodel
It's not about what I think, it's about what Panasonic communicates to its shareholders.

It is about what is reality.

Did Panasonic inform shareholders that the Earth revolves around the Sun?

Again, are you passive aggressively suggesting Elon and Tesla are bold face liars and GF is fully built as is?

Status
Not open for further replies.