Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$TSLA SP currently testing long term trend line going back to feb and dec 2016 patience is required longs next move up likely to take SP well over $500 and likely to start over the next few days to weeks current SP is unsustainable and a violent upward counter move likely coming
I have a really hard time seeing how the stock is not going to rebound from this area
Watch out for macros here though. The market looks like it's teetering. If it does, that would put a hurtin on TSLA just like last time, with a likely visit to the $250s.

I agree with @bdy0627 : Be careful out there. There are many here who felt that we would never see an SP under $300 again several months ago. Not a stock for the faint of heart or for those to be using money that might be needed in a 2-3 year (minimum) time frame IMO.

Bravado posts are fun/creates camaraderie but having fun/friends does not mean that the SP will rise.

EDIT: Just saw that was my 6666th post...Hope that is not a bad omen........ugh

Regarding CR, Tesla’s upgrade will continually bring value to Model 3 customers. The swift response to criticism is the reason why I believe in this company. The product keeps getting better, smarter, and more convenient with every update. The great thing about all this is that Tesla is able to crowd source ideas from others, like CR on how the product can be improved. No way an ICE, no matter how uxury or expensive can achieve the same result/update as the $35k Model 3.

2E028E4B-E36F-40AC-95FC-374A789DA470.png

Even the Bears are useful sometime. Is the lack of insiders selling related to the incoming short squeeze?

View attachment 303121
Even the Bears are useful sometime. Is the lack of insiders selling related to the incoming short squeeze?

Loving this post. I think it’s a sign of things to come. If things were going badly then we’ll see the selling by now. The fact that the majority of institutions have been buying is another good sign. Looking forward to June.

View attachment 303121
Aren't insiders supposed to file form whatever with the SEC and disclose planned sales for the year in advance and that sort of thing? Unless they planned when to have the short squeeze a year ago, in which case I sure wish I was an insider.

• Funny
Reactions: immunogold
$TSLA SP currently testing long term trend line going back to feb and dec 2016 patience is required longs next move up likely to take SP well over $500 and likely to start over the next few days to weeks current SP is unsustainable and a violent upward counter move likely coming
I have a really hard time seeing how the stock is not going to rebound from this area

If you're right, I'll buy drinks for the house at the Teslanaires' convention and toast to your good health and prosperity!

Last edited:
This won't hurt the cause either: Tesla trims up to $14,000 off Model X in China after tariff cuts

BEIJING, May 23 (Reuters) - Tesla Inc has slashed up to $14,000 off its Model X in China after Beijing announced major tariff cuts for imported automobiles, a potential sales boost for the U.S. firm as the world's largest auto market pivots towards electric cars.

The carmaker will lower prices of its Model S and Model X cars by just over 6 percent, a Beijing-based sales representative told Reuters on Wednesday.

China said on Tuesday it will cut import tariffs for automobiles to 15 percent from 25 percent, a fillip for premium car brands like Tesla and BMW which import a significant number of vehicles.

Tesla said on Tuesday that any of its cars sold in China would be subject to adjusted prices, even before the tariff change comes into effect on July 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.