Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I love that picture. Exactly what's happening.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180907-163528.png
    Screenshot_20180907-163528.png
    609.3 KB · Views: 125
Everybody unloading shares.

Daily volume is very high, this is a huuuuge red flag for $TSLA...

Do not buy here, we are very far from a bottom

We will have more lower lows, a retrace and another shot down in the coming days at least

When huge volume is present and price cannot go lower, this is professional buying from herd, not the opposite. When the negative press is at it's peak, this adds a lot more credibility to the selling climax scenario.

Definitely not a place to buy yet IMO, the trend is still down. I prefer the price to finish the turn up and then show no supply before buying.

But for me this price level is not a place to sell (or short) at all. Selling on a selling-climax is not wise.

Haha I love that picture. Exactly what's happening.

Someone is really, really bad at astroturfing if they think pretending to be a Tesla stockholder is compatible with posting images calling Tesla stockholders lemmings.

Can we please get rid of astroturfing trolls? Thanks. Shorts who want to be on the level here are welcome. Liars are not.

Definitely not a place to buy yet IMO, the trend is still down. I prefer the price to finish the turn up and then show no supply before buying.

Are you sure about the trend still being down? It only partially rebounded, but the $252 low is behind us and once it broke out of the ~$253 wobbling it has been trending upward, not down.

Note: I am *not* saying it cannot go down further. But you said trend and I'm curious as that is not what I'm seeing on $TSLA at all.

Model 3 sales increase month to month

Look at the sales increase month to month....THIS is what is important. What other car company has this growth?
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2017 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 117 145 345 1,060
2018 1,875 2,485 3,820 3,875 6,250 6,062 14,250 17,800

Tesla Model 3 Sales Figures | GCBC

Yeah, apparently, once, and he didn't like it. (I haven't watched it though, just read about it.)

I watched the whole thing.

I’m not a smoker or a drinker and I never smoked weed. But my god. For people to get bent out of shape for Elon doing that one puff, is absolutely nuts. If you actually watch it instead of reading some words, it’s pretty obvious he doesn’t seem to enjoy it and didn’t appear he wanted to smoke it.

I have a hard time believing this level drop is a weed related drop. There has to be another event.

Based on my thinkorswim daily chart there was a $500k dump when premarket opened, but a roughly $17M stock dump at 8:32 AM in premarket. Is that an institution bailing out?
Of course institutions are selling. What do you expect after this news?

Boss Short:
I sent out the text messages to our Platinum Premium members thats its time to cover.
Will send the regular Platinums this afternoon.
With 12 levels it'll be late next week before all the text messages go out.

Did I do GOOD boss ? Did I do GOOD ?

No National Enquirer purgatory for me this time.

Your Partner in Crime
Editor Shortsville Times

PS I covered at 254.

My feeling is that we're at maximum FUD. Take this Verge article.

The real Tesla killer might be inside the factory

If you honestly think that article is FUD (given The Verge is a tech site with a huge amount of credibility) then you're neck-deep in fanboy land. There is not one line in that article that is factually inaccurate.

People dismissing material developments and news which is negative, are just as bad (if not worse) than those who are focusing entirely on the negative news.

I have a hard time believing this level drop is a weed related drop. There has to be another event.

Based on my thinkorswim daily chart there was a $500k dump when premarket opened, but a roughly $17M stock dump at 8:32 AM in premarket. Is that an institution bailing out?

I don't smoke weed, but you'd be extremely surprised how irrational some people get about it.

Jeff Sessions types aren't limited to just Jeff Sessions.

Wasn't the CAO hired to oversee the privatisation, having done so at Seagate? Why stay on if Tesla remains public?
No. He was hired to be the CAO of Tesla reporting to Ahuja. He was not a member of Musk's "go private" team. In leaving, he is walking away from a $10 million equity grant that would have vested in four years in addition to his salary. We may never know why he left.

Terms of Service Violation

Can someone tell me what this (TOSV) means? It is a link to a Bloomberg article.

• Disagree
Reactions: Esme Es Mejor
Are you sure about the trend still being down? It only partially rebounded, but the $252 low is behind us and once it broke out of the ~$253 wobbling it has been trending upward, not down.

Note: I am *not* saying it cannot go down further. But you said trend and I'm curious as that is not what I'm seeing on $TSLA at all.
On the weekly chart we've spiked below the lower Bollinger Band. When this happens (Oct 2017, March 2018), we generally trade back up to the upper Bollinger Band, currently at $363 (and rising modestly). If we get a big green candle next week, that would raise confidence that this will happen.
Tesla Motors Inc (Toutes sessions)_20180907_16.56.png

Status
Not open for further replies.