Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, let's have no more talk about short squeezes here. Apparently, every time somebody fantasizes here about a short squeeze, somebody at Tesla loses a finger. We really don't want that. So zip it on the squeeze talk!

And not only that-

Could lead to Haiku.

(NONMOD NOTE: Middle line deleted to protect the innocent)

Agreed. The pattern also suggests a coordinated attempt. It dropped by 8 points pretty much instantaneously, this time on no news.

I saw it happen: the usual spike-selling was active in the morning, then within seconds cascading stops at the daily low plus $300 as a round number broke through.

Accumulating buyers didn't mind the discount offered by shorts, and the other spike-selling attempt at $294 didn't succeed in breaking through the next level of support.

If this is just blind shorting (and not trading superior/hidden information) then it's probably not going to end well for them.

Everyone, can we please stop with the severed body parts jokes? Let's have some compassion here. Someone got seriously injured, let's not forget that. Someone who's no doubt hard working and working hard to help build the cars and the business we so love.

I lost three fingers and mostly dealt with it through humor. Plus, the person in question we are joking about is a stick figure.

Only lost one middle finger and his two adjacent brothers. Partial not full amputation. Lost at the last joint.
A good friend lost the outermost part of his index finger as a young man, and changed careers to become a professional artist/cartoonist/layoutman/editor at a minor paper in spite of that shortcoming (sorry!!). No longer young, but pretty cheerful it seems.

Everyone here watching if we hit 300:

v1.bjsxOTE4NTM7ajsxNzgyMjsxMjAwOzUwMDszMzY

It makes for a good joke, but honestly, Model 3 RWD would be a *superb* smuggling vehicle. There's a cavernous "smuggling compartment" where the front drive unit would go, which isn't visible until you remove the frunk..
I suspect the post-refresh Model S RWD probably has a sizable space, too? Although, it's not sold any more.

Well, we've certainly come a long way, was there a 50 concrete block in the back under the canvas that caused to disappear into the wall?
I think it was sand bags, but yes, the vehicle was massively overloaded, and IIRC was also sent into the wall at 100 km/h instead of the 60 km/h usually used for those tests.

They weren't crash testing the truck.

They were crash testing the wall (to ensure that it would hold up to any real crash test's much lower forces).

Status
Not open for further replies.