Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A good friend lost the outermost part of his index finger as a young man, and changed careers to become a professional artist/cartoonist/layoutman/editor at a minor paper in spite of that shortcoming (sorry!!). No longer young, but pretty cheerful it seems.

I'm an engineer and while it took about a year after the accident, I relearned how to type perfectly. Luckily, it's my left hand and I'm right handed so it really hasn't slowed me down too much.

I have to remap the controls on Call Of Duty, PUBG, etc.. though.

PointlessResponsibleAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Boss Short:

I just had a tremendous idea!
I think I have a way of driving the price back down to the 250's.

If you've seen a supercharger It looks like a mind control box.
IMG_6951_15230.jpg

Imagine five students standing with their backs to the supercharger with very strange looks on their faces.
If we took a picture of several college age coed's with their hair blowing in the wind we can convince the fools that they are really mind control boxes!

We can get some of the conspiracy sites to say its a liberal plot. You know how they hate climate change.

I can see it now. The people from the village, with their pitchforks marching up to the Tesla supercharger and tearing them apart. I think this can work and it won't cost us a dime!

Universal+Frankenstein+-+angry+mob.jpg

Just think of how much money we can make if even a few towns tear down the chargers!

Your Partner In Crime
Shortsville Times
Chief Editor

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-20_15-1-24.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-20_15-1-24.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.