Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, @CuriousSunbird, someone hacked your account and started writing reasonable, fair comments I agree with!

You might want to change your password and remove those comments, to not damage your reputation as a hardened concern troll with no moral compass whatsoever!!
Almost makes me want to reconsider my ignore list, but not quite.

The Judge probably wants clarity on how SEC went from seeking lifetime ban on Musk from officer and board positions to only a 3 year CEO suspension.

Not the best of news for Musk and just goes to underscore how much of a fool he was to not just take a quiet settlement.
Or the judge might believe the SEC is overstepping and being a bully

Considering the SEC went from lifetime D&O ban to a 3-year chairman ban, I think the judge might want to know what happened.
Quite likely. And from the outside, it's apparent the SEC basically took the shareholders hostage to force a settlement. A judge might not look favourably upon that.

Still, I think the chance the settlement goes through is very high.

Considering the SEC went from lifetime D&O ban to a 3-year chairman ban, I think the judge might want to know what happened.

Correction: The SEC went from some unknown settlement, to a court case with lifetime ban, to a 3 year chairman ban. If the initial settlement was not lifetime (or much less than the filling), the judge may be annoyed at the use of the courts as an ugly stick along with the speed at which they jumped to litigation followed by reversal (and perhaps the SEC impact on the stock).

Quite likely. And from the outside, it's apparent the SEC basically took the shareholders hostage to force a settlement. A judge might not look favourably upon that.

Still, I think the chance the settlement goes through is very high.
Only problem to me is that if the judge doesn't look favorably on it and decides to throw it out (no way I see that happening), shareholders will get whacked again. This is a formality that will be exploited by Fudsters for uncertainty. Should go away in a week.

These small dips that you call "noise" are hugely profitable to options traders. We made more money in the last seven days then we made all last year which was also a new record. Where has being long, and focused on the future, gotten you in the last 7 days? ;)

See, trolling. Putting a winky face doesn’t change the intent, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.