Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is so much fear in this forum when we should believe in the fundamentals.
As soon as people feel that $TSLA is undervalued for the first time in 3 years, the buyers will be back. For a gigantic showdown with the shorts.
As I have learned today, the big banks operate on both sides at the same time, short and long, maybe it's time for them to make up their minds about where is rocketship is headed.
Banks are on both sides of the "coin" because they make MONEY on both sides.

• Funny
Reactions: SpaceCash
this is of course BS. There were news about leaving executives. There was of course stock drop associated with them, there is SEC investigation about model 3 numbers. With of course stock drop associated with it. There was another injection about UAW, With of course stock drop associated with it. There were hit pieces after interviews, after visiting Tesla, spy case, fake reporting, etc.etc. etc.

And you guys see only "smoking pot", "pedo", and "wrong fight with SEC".
Apparently FUD does work, pity to see this.

I don’t see how any of the news you quoted was fundamentals related? Executives leaving or Elon smoking pot on a podcast doesn’t change the amount of cars tesla ships or the amount of cashflow generated as far as I can tell.

TSLA was trading at $360 before Elon’s take private tweet.
No, it wasn't. Here's what happened on Aug 7th: (The Financial Times article revealing the Saudi investment was at 12:18 EDT and Elon tweeted at 12:48.

TheTweet.Annotated.2018-08-07.png

So you can see the base price was in the $342 range (also the previous day's closing SP), and the Saudi story was the trigger for the jump. Elon's tweet was confirmation of the News, but the majority of the rise in SP happened after the FT story broke but before Elon's tweet.

The Saudi investment IS the story, not the madeup FUD-induced SEC attempt to pump the brakes. And with Q3 and the rampup in hand, Tesla has acheived escape velocity.

not really, it didn't. It was a few thousand shares. If we don't fully recover tomorrow I'll stop posting for a week
I see 50 posts later you are still here and arguing with anyone who wonders why you aren't taking a week off.

Thursday $293 down to $281
Friday $275 down to $262
Monday $264 down to $250

'Tomorrow' was Friday, of course. Monday included for dramatic effect.
Be a man (or woman) and take your week off starting tomorrow through next Monday.

I see 50 posts later you are still here and arguing with anyone who wonders why you aren't taking a week off.

Thursday $293 down to $281
Friday $275 down to $262
Monday $264 down to $250

'Tomorrow' was Friday, of course. Monday included for dramatic effect.
Be a man (or woman) and take your week off starting tomorrow through next Monday.
No.

I lied. I learned this trick from the smokey bird gang. Novel concept ain't it :D

No, it wasn't. Here's what happened on Aug 7th: (The Financial Times article revealing the Saudi investment was at 12:18 EDT and Elon tweeted at 12:48.

View attachment 342036

So you can see the base price was in the $342 range (also the previous day's closing SP), and the Saudi story was the trigger for the jump. Elon's tweet was confirmation of the News, but the majority of the rise in SP happened after the FT story broke but before Elon's tweet.

The Saudi investment IS the story, not the madeup FUD-induced SEC attempt to pump the brakes. And with Q3 and the rampup in hand, Tesla has acheived escape velocity.

I said hte stock was trading at $360 before Elon’s tweet - I stand corrected that it was infact $358.38c. I was a whole $1.62c off.

Status
Not open for further replies.