Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tsportline unable to fill 18" rim deliveries by end of year

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Now,

Each time I've called they answer the phone. That's great. I'm so over companies with no phone number. Whoever I talk to is nice. Their wheels come with 3 year warranty, I dig that. They're a small company, so I root for them.

I'm sure I'll get my wheels one of these days.

But I get that "the waiting is the hardest part"

Peace and love,

Reactions: ℬête Noire
They've modified the page today. Guess it's not going to be delivered this year...

Literally "yes", some customers will be delayed with their order being delivered by Dec 31st. However, we have started shipping backorders today, which is why the website status was changed so that for visitors/customers wouldn't be confused. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and look out for tracking next week.

Last edited:
Literally "yes", some customers will be delayed with their order being delivered by Dec 31st. However, we starting shipping backorders today which is why the website status was changed for new visitors and customers not to be confused. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and look out for tracking next week.
Looking forward to getting my 18s with snows! I can be patient but anxious to “beat the season” with it finally approaching snow season here.

Appreciate your email responses to date!

Literally "yes", some customers will be delayed with their order being delivered by Dec 31st. However, we have started shipping backorders today, which is why the website status was changed so that for visitors/customers wouldn't be confused. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and look out for tracking next week.
Are you saying my delayed order is to be delivered by tomorrow? That’s the best news as I ordered Nov 21.

Add me to the list of frustrated customers. Seems their shipping estimates are commonly late. Ordered 12/6 with a delivery estimate of mid-December (I understand it’s an estimate but weeks later starts becoming unacceptable.). My buddy ordered on Black Friday and also has not received a shipping notice. I’ve had to constantly reach out to them just to get an update and it keeps getting pushed back week after week. Haven’t been able to drive my Tesla because of snow. Will be most likely be canceling and going through another company for aftermarket needs. I understand how importing works and I know there are ways to get a more accurate estimate, at the very least proactively contacting their customers to inform them of delays. I was willing to give Tesla a deposit for 2 years but not @Tsportline

Add me to the list of frustrated customers. Seems their shipping estimates are commonly late. Ordered 12/6 with a delivery estimate of mid-December (I understand it’s an estimate but weeks later starts becoming unacceptable.). My buddy ordered on Black Friday and also has not received a shipping notice. I’ve had to constantly reach out to them just to get an update and it keeps getting pushed back week after week. Haven’t been able to drive my Tesla because of snow. Will be most likely be canceling and going through another company for aftermarket needs. I understand how importing works and I know there are ways to get a more accurate estimate, at the very least proactively contacting their customers to inform them of delays. I was willing to give Tesla a deposit for 2 years but not @Tsportline

I think my frustration came through a bit too much in my post. Let me clarify, I understand there can be issues with logistics and customs, I think what I am most frustrated with is the lack of communication unless I bother them every week. I know they have a great product but a product is only as good as the service behind it, and I think many of us were banking on these for the winter and may need to go somewhere else. Which is a drag because I was stoked on these wheels!

I know they have a great product but a product is only as good as the service behind it, and I think many of us were banking on these for the winter and may need to go somewhere else. Which is a drag because I was stoked on these wheels!
Last I heard, they were processing 19" wheels this week, and next week they'll be doing the 18" wheels. But I too am counting on these for snow tires, and we're getting close to the first meaningful snowfall. I even offered to pay extra for expedited shipping for which they had no response.

Growing pains for them for sure - but now I'm probably going to have to figure out a rental car situation until I can get my car on snows if the weather turns.

Last I heard, they were processing 19" wheels this week, and next week they'll be doing the 18" wheels. But I too am counting on these for snow tires, and we're getting close to the first meaningful snowfall. I even offered to pay extra for expedited shipping for which they had no response.

Growing pains for them for sure - but now I'm probably going to have to figure out a rental car situation until I can get my car on snows if the weather turns.

I ordered 19” wheels and tires. Hoping I hear back soon on the shipping because living on a mountain in utah, snows are a must. I have a company car I can drive but who wants to drive a Taurus?

We are in the process of fulfilling backordered 18" TSTs today.

tesla-model-3-18-inch-tst-turbine-style-flow-forged-backordered-availability-wm.jpg

I cancelled my Tsportline order back in November and picked a winter set up from Tire Rack a week after ordering (slight delay waiting on centering rings).

18x8 Sport Edition A11 (I think they are discontinued now?) with Blizzaks for $1824 out the door, including mounting, balancing, TPMS, and taxes and fees.

IMG_0350.jpg