Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TuneIn Premium login work?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I contacted TuneIn and got this reply...bummer :-(

Thanks for getting back to us. If you have not received our response, I’d be glad to re-send it.

At this time, Premium is not supported in the Tesla. The TuneIn Premium subscription service is currently only available on our website, tunein.com, and on our iOS, Windows 10, and Android apps. We do hope to expand our Premium offering to more platforms in the future.

In the meantime, the best way to listen to TuneIn Premium in your car is by downloading the app for your mobile device, and connecting to your infotainment system through an auxiliary cord or Bluetooth.

We appreciate your patience! And please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

I'm thinking about getting a TuneIn Premium account for the audiobooks content but I have read that some have had issues trying to get their premium credentials to work in the MS, is this still the case?

TUNEIN is so bad for news that it almost makes me want to trade in my new X for one with XM radio. very sorry I didn't order with XM. i'm probably the exception but I listen mostly to CNN and CNBC. on CNN the commericals are LONG, VERY REPETITIVE and annoying. not the same as on broadcast CNN which are shorter and tolerable. for CNBC have to use my phone which seems absurd for a $100k car !!

haven't found anyway to add XM (which I've had in previous cars and love); tesla says antenna is the issue?

and the TuneIn signal fades out for 15-30 seconds several times every hour. It's a really horrible invention

thanks for your reply. haven't tried slacker. music on tuneIn is fine but I listen to news and financial channels a lot AND THEY'RE HORRIBLE. longggggggggggg commercials that keep repeating. I was a dedicated XM user in previous cars and sure wish I could get that on tesla but there's no way to ad

I was an XM subscriber as well but didn't want to get the sun roof (love the all glass roof) just so I can get the XM antenna, you think there would have been a better way to store the XM receiver outside of requiring the sun roof option.

• Helpful
Reactions: Mikeat00