Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tuxmat Coupon Code Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI, Tuxmats won't be available via Costco.ca: "We only offer a limited number of vehicle makes and models through the Costco discount membership pricing. Unfortunately the Tesla Model 3 custom mats will not be added as one of them.".

My referral code for Tuxmat.ca:

Please reply to the thread when used.

Was definitely not there when I ordered at 7 am this morning...will wait for reviews meanwhile I have the WeatherTech ones from Tesla.

I just noticed that Tuxmat is also selling frunk and trunk mats, including the secondary compartment under the trunk. I don't think these were listed when I ordered a couple of days ago.

Top Trunk only $168.50
Frunk and Bottom Trunk together $168.60
Complete set Frunk, Top Trunk, and Bottom Trunk (3 pieces) $298.80

Just received some pics from Tuxmat for the trunk and frunk mats, shipping October 1. Wonder how these compare to the Tesla/Weathertech ones. The complete set is more expensive than the floor mats! :eek:

4819806C-B70C-4BA4-9E01-C15B68700425.jpeg
B3A60218-F904-46B3-B3BE-6D5200D918BD.jpeg
99837B67-6CB7-4679-8059-86F8BEB732FB.jpeg
FCE4499B-9C77-43EC-AF5D-02BC3B84C4AD.jpeg

Just received some pics from Tuxmat for the trunk and frunk mats, shipping October 1. Wonder how these compare to the Tesla/Weathertech ones. The complete set is more expensive than the floor mats! :eek:

For the top trunk mat, I wonder if can it be flipped up in order to access the bottom trunk. I'd understand if it doesn't, for better waterproofing, but then it kinda sucks that it'd block the bottom trunk, especially when Tuxmat is so thick.

And I wish someone would make a version that can protect the rear bumper for loading cargo, like this WeatherTech:

Can someone please tell me what the code does? I was looking for one but I might just go ahead and place the order so I don't risk seeing these go out of stock even for the Sep. 17 delivery. Thanks.
Gives you $10 off and after your order you can activate your referal code which is your order number. If you give your referral number out you can get $10 coupon for esso.