Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tuxmat Coupon Code Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You gave up on what, saving $10?

I ordered the mats without a code, because they offer the best protection, and look great in my opinion.

I hope the Tesla mats suit your needs.

I was debating between these and the 3D Max, but since Tesla has made their own, going to go with the clean look. I like to keep mine in all year round and was looking for a sleek sexy look not edge to edge rubber floor.

It’s literally only $10; I’m going to swing by and just pick them up since it’s local for me. I’ll be passing my discount code to friends and family instead.

That was fast; waiting for their free installation now!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 60
It’s literally only $10; I’m going to swing by and just pick them up since it’s local for me. I’ll be passing my discount code to friends and family instead.

I actually live in scarborough. Do they have any stock on hand that i can just drive and pick up?

Yup, they were installing 3 other cars (non-Tesla) during my visit. Selling like hot cakes!

I'm guessing it's best to arrive there will your floor freshly vacuumed before they put them in?

Last edited:
I actually live in scarborough. Do they have any stock on hand that i can just drive and pick up?

I'm guessing it's best to arrive there will your floor freshly vacuumed before they put them in?

I tried that in September, they didn't have any stock for immediate release. Any inventory they had was already claimed. Yes vacuumed would be ideal, BUT even when I went the install was very rushed. Maybe they just had a lot of practice but in the end I had to make quite a few adjustments.

The velcro they provide is pretty terrible at bonding to the mat and floor material. And works even worse once the temperature drops. I ended up redoing the front mats completely. Also they don't have a garage to do this in, they do it in the parking lot, so depending on the weather I'd opt to install it yourself.

Yup, it's better if you prepare; but I just dropped by and forgot to vacuum before the install, i'm not even too concerned because the mats are fully covering everything. I'll just clean up after the winter. I'd recommend not waiting LOL.