Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Twitter app coming to your car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The more I look at X the more I am turned off. I don’t like it anymore since Elon took over. Too much extremism, hate and violence.
He's getting much worse, too. It's hard to say how much him being a terrible person will influence the vehicle itself, and for what it's worth he doesn't speak for the bulk of his employees, who no doubt which he'd come back to reality.

I deleted twitter because I was tired of having Elon stuffed down my throat and endless un-restrainged hate speech. I still like my car but I have no desire for more distractions than the screen provides already.
so you like censorship, interesting. here is some ideas for you to mull over if you are inclined to do so:

I like what @DanCar said, he just mutes who who he doesn't want to listen to. Bravo Dan, you won the internet, seriously.

Rather than insisting that your version of hate speech is not uttered by anyone, how about just turn off those you don't want to listen to, and focusing on what you want? Don't give them an audience, or at least not yours.

As I said earlier, I don't use Twitter (or X, w/e it is now, that is for you @zoomer0056 lol) the platform seems unnecessary and pointless, always has to me. I am obviously in the minority! That said, I would not ask that it not be produced, insist it is taken down, censor speech I don't like... I just don't listen/read.

I would recommend you do the same @snpiperpilot, your stress levels will likely be reduced.

Reactions: DanCar
Me? Why drag me into this? Ha, gotta be an auto select typeo.
lol not dragging you in! you corrected me before, and @DanCar we called it Twitter, you jumped in with the obligatory correction.

I am sure my post will be taken as some kind-a personal attack.. rude or something... That is not my intent. I am just trying to spread some logic.

lol not dragging you in! you corrected me before, and @DanCar we called it Twitter, you jumped in with the obligatory correction.

I am sure my post will be taken as some kind-a personal attack.. rude or something... That is not my intent. I am just trying to spread some logic.
Yeah, that's my weakness and gotta correct myself more often than not. No offense taken.

Reactions: K.I.T.T.23