TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tyre Rotation - Local Service

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by garyjac, Feb 1, 2016.

1. garyjac

garyjac Member

G'Day All,

I live in sunny (very hot right now) Brisbane Queensland, Australia. Just took delivery of an S 70. Just dipping my toe in the Tesla ocean - might need to buy two now :)) !! (but that's a whole other story).

I'd like to appeal to any Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast owners who may read this post for information (Name/Address) about a tyre shop that they have used (and trust) to rotate the tyres, handling the car in the proper manner while they do it.

Might be a while before this needs doing, but a little plannign can't hurt.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but I can't seem to find any reference to it in the board.

Regards,
    Gary Jacobson
    Brisbane
    Australia

2. 2krazykats

2krazykats Member

Welcome to the club, Gary... However, you might want to ask for your post to be moved to a geographically specific location in the forums for your question.

3. garyjac

garyjac Member

ok, but I have no idea how to post to a geographically specific location for this forum and would appreciate guidance on how that is done please.