Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tyson's SC service/parts phone number

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used to call (703) 761-4679 and press 2 for Service and get people in Tyson’s. Doesn’t that work now?
I got routed to Vegas when I tried that shortly after I took delivery to tell them about a minor thing to be fixed.
(Still waiting for someone from service to actually contact me back... My Vegas person says he's reminded service a few times now over the past month.)

I use Rockville but I think the prompts are the same systemwide - your call gets routed to Vegas, and then based on your ANI (caller ID) routed to your local Service Center. That said, call your number, press 2 for Service and 2 again for "checking status," that should route you to the local Service Center.

However, it hasn't worked for me for the last 2 times I needed service. It does go to the local SvC but rings and completes to VM. No callback. I chalk this up to the Service Centers being overwhelmed. On my most recent visit (this week), I talked the SvC folks. On that day they lost internet, which dropped their phones (they use VoIP), and did not come back when their data did. Common problem, usually requires work in the switch or gateway.

So I drove there. Old School - that worked:)