TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Uber Model X rides in Basel, Switzerland

Discussion in 'Model X' started by artsci, May 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Arrived in Basel today and after a guided bus tour around the city we needed a taxi to get to our hotel. So I used Uber and much to my surprise a new Model X showed up. The driver told me he had previously owned a Model S P85, then replaced it with a P85+, then the X. He's also been invited to the Model III production event in Fremont and will be coming with his wife. It's a very small world. In Switzerland there are no tax breaks for Tesla or any other electric cars.

Early in the day where our Viking River Cruise ship docked in Basel, a fellow Tesla owner couple that we met on the cruise ordered up an Uber cab and were also picked up by a Model X. Not sure if it was the same driver but I thought this was way cool.

• Like x 2
  2. artsci

artsci Sponsor

As it turns out we both had the same Model X and driver, one in the morning around 10am, the other in the afternoon around 3pm.

• Like x 1