Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uberturbine Aero Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got these today. These are the "Gun Ash" or dark grey color. Ordered from AliExpress on July 12th, so about one month for delivery.

Can I remove the center caps and replace them with the 52mm ones I see being sold. Are the center caps just applied with double sided adhesive tape or snapped in place? Can't tell from the back side.

View attachment 839860

View attachment 839861

Like these wheel caps in different colors..

View attachment 839862

I noticed they are all missing the opposing metal clip. Maybe a newer design, not sure.

View attachment 839867

View attachment 839868

View attachment 839874

Seller had them listed "Free Return", so "for any reason", I have 15 days to request a pre-paid return shipping label for return to USA address, as long as they are returned in unused condition.
Hey. I ordered these in august after seeing this post
Got these today. These are the "Gun Ash" or dark grey color. Ordered from AliExpress on July 12th, so about one month for delivery.

Can I remove the center caps and replace them with the 52mm ones I see being sold. Are the center caps just applied with double sided adhesive tape or snapped in place? Can't tell from the back side.

View attachment 839860

View attachment 839861

Like these wheel caps in different colors..

View attachment 839862

I noticed they are all missing the opposing metal clip. Maybe a newer design, not sure.

View attachment 839867

View attachment 839868

View attachment 839874

Seller had them listed "Free Return", so "for any reason", I have 15 days to request a pre-paid return shipping label for return to USA address, as long as they are returned in unused condition.
I ordered from Blueyang mid July and I received today.

I can confirm you cannot fit a 52mm standard wheel cap. The Tesla logo on your covers is a thin plastic sticker. If you want to customize you should heat up the center. Peel the plastic center piece and paint or customize the plastic as you see fit

Got my covers from AliExpress (seller TSL Model3 Y Store) and new tires installed today. I think it looks great and quality seems surprisingly good. I did use the foam tape around the outside of each cover and they feel solidly in place. Only complaint is the center caps don’t have a logo which was expected based on info in this thread.

Photos of gun grey covers on my Solid Black 2018 Model 3 LR RWD.
0A08D4B1-B695-4A90-9A8C-D14EC1295D25.jpeg
B2F6CA80-A559-4A8B-A483-1FFD06452F46.jpeg

Got my covers from AliExpress (seller TSL Model3 Y Store) and new tires installed today. I think it looks great and quality seems surprisingly good. I did use the foam tape around the outside of each cover and they feel solidly in place. Only complaint is the center caps don’t have a logo which was expected based on info in this thread.

Photos of gun grey covers on my Solid Black 2018 Model 3 LR RWD. View attachment 860879View attachment 860880
Looks very nice with the chrome trim. I also live in central NJ. Where did you get the tires installed?

Reactions: NJM3
I bought it while it was still $250 (looks like they just raised the price in the last couple of days), but note Yikun has a listing that is fulfilled by Amazon (make sure you pick the right one in the options).
Amazon.com

It's worth it for me for the return policy (especially given Amazon started their holiday return, so returns are extended to 1/31/2023). Although I wish they had a gray option.

I just ordered the gunmetal grey for my model 3 from Ali last week and they arrived yesterday. Looks like they are stocking them in California. Really nice. I paid $180.
Here is the Ali link for the ones I purchased for $188, there is also a $15 off coupon.

US $150.00 20% Off | 4PCS for Tesla Model 3 18 Inch Hub Cap Original Car Replacement Wheel Cap Automobile Hubcap Full Cover Accessories 2021 2022

The image below is what they call Tungsten Grey. The center caps with the T are not included. The shipment includes blank center caps and foam strips.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:

Photos of gun grey covers on my Solid Black 2018 Model 3 LR RWD. View attachment 860879View attachment 860880

Mine came yesterday, and look identical (no logo on center caps). I didn't use the foam tape and so far, so good.