Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q2 collection and delivery experiences

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
I think I recently noticed that the UK spec in the configurator had changed to be less specific on number of adjustments available - I might be wrong though as it was just an 'oh, that looks like its changed' moment.
Yup, it used to say 12-way adjustable and now it doesn’t.

Commaldo

Mar 16, 2021
Glasgow
Standby to cancel your orders....

Attachments

• 20210617_101136.jpg
    20210617_101136.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 22

steart1980

May 4, 2021
Wokingham
Standby to cancel your orders....
No lumbar support ? How are the seats without ?
I've seen the tweets about that... When a company removes a feature that is present in basically every car saying "logs shown almost no use" (well, of course, once set you never touch it...) whilst increasing the price of the car, that gives a good idea on how precarious are Tesla finances and how uncertain is its future still !

Commaldo

Mar 16, 2021
Glasgow

No lumbar support ? How are the seats without ?
I've seen the tweets about that... When a company removes a feature that is present in basically every car saying "logs shown almost no use" (well, of course, once set you never touch it...) whilst increasing the price of the car it gives a good idea on how precarious are Tesla finances and how uncertain is its future still !
Driver seat has it.

Nick77

Deep Blue Model 3 LR (2021 MIC)
Mar 15, 2020
Burton-on-Trent
I Had to order locking wheel nuts when I picked my SR+ from NEC yesterday. I then got my local ATS to kindly fit them:)
I always fit locking nuts myself. Don't even bother lifting the car up. You can take one bolt out no problems.

At least on all my other cars...

Hanchurch

May 12, 2021
Uk
Has anyone got a link for a good set of locking wheel nuts for a M3P, I’ve been undecided weather to get some or not, it’s been the 90s since I’ve had a car without them.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC