Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q3 collection and delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cars booked into to get ceramic coating done this week as I’m off on a road trip next week to the northern islands in Scotland and then a wee trip to fort William

car is sensational to drive, first drive last night in the dark and on country roads, the lights are the best I have seen and the auto dipping headlights amazing as is the night time screen

Reactions: Seeds369
819A0C54-AE81-43B4-B9AB-7B0A44EF04DC.jpeg
Don’t mind the green band tbh

I've got my stick on plates all ordered. I just need to figure out how I do it with my lease company. I take it's just a case of adding them as a 'nominee' on my retention certificate?
I've read on Facebook of people with stick on plates being stopped and told to change them. There's some discussion as to whether or not they are actually legal after the recent regulation changes.

I've read on Facebook of people with stick on plates being stopped and told to change them. There's some discussion as to whether or not they are actually legal after the recent regulation changes.
Uh oh.. really?? There is nothing in the law that states they are illegal..yet!

In other news just had a text from Tesla!
Tesla Update - Your Model 3 Long Range in Solid Black with All Black Premium Interior and 18" Aero Wheels is nearly here! To prepare for delivery day, please view our support videos online: Meet Your Tesla. Your order reference is RN*********. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

I wonder where my car is!

Reactions: moodel_tree
Hi all picked mine up yesterday from Newcastle, SR+ all looked good with no problems and 100% charge with car mats included. Spent yesterday afternoon setting up the system (wife says playing with car :) My last two cars were a jaguar XF and a Land Rover Discovery sport and consider this to be as good and better to drive by far. Put a new three pin socket in the garage this morning to make low level charging easier. Getting the car ceramic coated on the 20th for a bit of protection and to make washing easier. I had the intention to remove the wheel covers but now I've seen them on the car I think they look quite smart.
IMG_20210914_160725.jpg
IMG_20210915_162404.jpg

Hi all picked mine up yesterday from Newcastle, SR+ all looked good with no problems and 100% charge with car mats included. Spent yesterday afternoon setting up the system (wife says playing with car :) My last two cars were a jaguar XF and a Land Rover Discovery sport and consider this to be as good and better to drive by far. Put a new three pin socket in the garage this morning to make low level charging easier. Getting the car ceramic coated on the 20th for a bit of protection and to make washing easier. I had the intention to remove the wheel covers but now I've seen them on the car I think they look quite smart.View attachment 709605View attachment 709602
I do love the red. Having seen a few out and about it makes the cars look very special.

Reactions: cryo
Uh oh.. really?? There is nothing in the law that states they are illegal..yet!

In other news just had a text from Tesla!
Tesla Update - Your Model 3 Long Range in Solid Black with All Black Premium Interior and 18" Aero Wheels is nearly here! To prepare for delivery day, please view our support videos online: Meet Your Tesla. Your order reference is RN*********. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

I wonder where my car is!
Just had same text. (though Deep Blue!)

Reactions: mosraza
Hi all picked mine up yesterday from Newcastle, SR+ all looked good with no problems and 100% charge with car mats included. Spent yesterday afternoon setting up the system (wife says playing with car :) My last two cars were a jaguar XF and a Land Rover Discovery sport and consider this to be as good and better to drive by far. Put a new three pin socket in the garage this morning to make low level charging easier. Getting the car ceramic coated on the 20th for a bit of protection and to make washing easier. I had the intention to remove the wheel covers but now I've seen them on the car I think they look quite smart.View attachment 709605View attachment 709602
Agreed on the wheels and I had already bought the conversion kit 😀