Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Model 3 Long Range Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great, Tesla have messed up and my car, which was due to be delivered tomorrow, has been reallocated to someone else. 9 month wait from order, finally get a car assigned only for them to mess up. Fed up and pi%%ed off
How the hell did they do that, there you have people like me passing on my delivery (for which i was devastated, by the way), and Tesla giving yours to someone else.

Totally disgraceful

Great, Tesla have messed up and my car, which was due to be delivered tomorrow, has been reallocated to someone else. 9 month wait from order, finally get a car assigned only for them to mess up. Fed up and pi%%ed off
Also how is it another 9 month wait?
just checked and the website says 3 months:

1671491384202.png

do we not believe this?

Yes i was aware of this, and this is exactly why i contacted Arval/Tesla, what really peed me off if that i told them then if no sensors are included then please cancel my order, 3 months wasted.

I would love to have faith in TV, but i live in a terraced house with bumper to bumper parking (in a student area with lots of bad parkers), The rear camera would be ok, but how can the car know the front distance when the camera is on the windshield. if camera were on the bonnet/grill then they could offer 360 view which would also work.
I have a '23 M3 RWD running 2022.40.200 with no USS. When backing up into the L3 Chargers in my area, vision does stop the car approximately 2 feet from any detected object, in this case the concrete pillars around the L3 charger. There are no audio alerts until the car takes action and stops the vehicle at that point there is an audio alert and some message on the screen.

IMO, the 2 feet is too cautious, but the base functionality is there and can be improved. I don't think USS should be a deal breaker.

Finally got my car! I was on a chat to Tesla on the 30th and they said they could get me a car if I could pick up on the 31st in Birmingham and if I would take a different colour. i accepted and have now got the car! Paint upgrade included.
+6000 free super charger miles as well for deliveries in December. Hopefully that plus the paint upgrade minimises the pain, somewhat. Enjoy your new car! :)

Reactions: reQ00
Anyone had delivery of a M3LR recently.
this chat has gone quite since the turn of the year.
A lot of the chat was to fill the gap from order to delivery, one of the recent posters had waited 9 months and then they got it wrong, I think today the wait is nearer 9 days. That aside, the general order to delivery chat is this thread

Reactions: Sonny-Jim