Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally took delivery at 2pm today. Absolutely beautiful and no issues. I visited the delivery centre yesterday and they told me that all the representatives I was talking to over the phone were just giving a generic answer without knowing the actual status and the amazing rep over at Tesla Lawrence said that they would personally go and grab the vehicle from the rail yard for it to be available today so very happy with the service from that rep but I've definitely learned to never trust any rep over the phone.

Got the big FSD update
IMG_1882.jpeg

Reactions: Optiums514
Been driving the car for like 2 weeks now & it's an absolute DREAM to drive. Have any of ya'll driven older models? I had to drop my car off this morning for paint damage on the hood taken on delivery and they gave me an older Model Y performance. You feel EVERY single thing on the road it's insane. Every single bump. The newer model 3 is so much smoother of a ride it's actually insane? Also the speakers are much much better.

For those who are waiting, you will not be disappointed. It really is an absolute beauty of a thing to drive, even more so if you have references to older models. Opened my eyes to how much better this new model 3 is!

Last edited:
Been driving the car for like 2 weeks now & it's an absolute DREAM to drive. Have any of ya'll driven older models? I had to drop my car off this morning for paint damage on the hood taken on delivery and they gave me an older Model Y performance. You feel EVERY single thing on the road it's insane. Every single bump. The newer model 3 is so much smoother of a ride it's actually insane? Also the speakers are much much better.

For those who are waiting, you will not be disappointed. It really is an absolute beauty of a thing to drive, even more so if you have references to older models. Opened my eyes to how much better this new model 3 is!
I've been driving a M3 since 2018 and loved every minute driving it, but then I ordered a MY when the option to transfer FSD became available. Just for the fun of it I took a Highland out for a test drive and right away I switched my reservation from a MY to the M3 Highland.

When you look at the Highland it is very similar to the older M3, but the driving experience is very different. Right away I felt like I was driving a luxury vehicle.

I was supposed to take delivery today but yes, once again it got delayed. Tomorrow's the day, I can feel it.